.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Pedicure and Dressing Area

Client: Excuse me. Where would I find body lotion? Lucy: Body lotion? Have a look in the makeup section, in isle 4. Client: Actually, I did and there wasn't any. Lucy: I'm sorry. Let me get some from De back. Do you need anything else? Client: Yes. I couldn't find any nail file. Lucy: Ooh. I'm sorry, but we don't have any nail file at the moment. Client: Oh, no. Don't tell me that. Mom is going to kill me.I lost her nail file yesterday, so I need to get new one. Lucy: I'm sorry to hear that. Where is my nail file Let's see, it will be 80 dollars in all. But you can charge it to your room. Great. Thank you. By the way, how much will the massage and the facial? I don't have much cash on me. Sure. Let me show you to the dressing area. Mom. That's a long time. Can I get massage in the meantime? For around 20 minutes. How long do I have to wait? Of course, but you might have to wait. There's someone ahead of you.Good morning. WSDL it be possible to get facial? Can I help you, Ms' Mary: I' m Mary. I have a 4 o'clock appointment for a manicure with Lisa. Receptionist: get a facial in the meantime? Receptionist: I'm sorry we don't have anything until 5. Mary: Oh no. What about a massage. Receptionist: Yes. Please let me show you the dressing area. Mary: Thank you. One more question. Is it customary to tip the staff? Receptionist: Well, that's up to you. But most clients give one or two dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment