.

Monday, June 10, 2019

My personal statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

My - Personal command ExampleI am from Indonesia. I am the only infant of my parents, and the first child from the entire family to come to America and study. My first inspiration to excel in business came from my parents, who are self-made people, and started their business with nothing at hand. They had not even graduated from any high school, but they had the enthusiasm to do something in their lives, and they have passed on that enthusiasm onto me. Another great keep back for me has been my best friend. She has supported me in many ways and has inspired me to become a better person. She is actually an artist and, since I am interested in photography, I have helped her in many of her projects and exhibitions, like In the Grove (Discovery Indonesia), Century Bookstore, and the Indonesian Consulate. For her team of artists, I am the admin and the event organizer of her website named Swargaloka. In my first semester of studying in Pasadena City College, I got a W in accounting and under the unit, because I was facing difficulties in the adjustment in the new culture. I also had so many responsibilities at that time and was expected to perform so well, that it was getting hard for me to manage. But later on, I learned how to cope, and improved in many things. For example, in this semester, I am working voluntarily with numerous organizations. However, I got a Win computer education system course, which has made me learn that I have yet to improve a lot to be able to manage both education and co-curricular activities correctly and simultaneously.... I actively participated in the Your Vote Matters, 2012 in the Asian pacific legal center, where I convinced people to vote by making hundreds of hollo calls. I have also been an internee in the operation committee of the tournament of roses. I volunteered for the American Red Cross, and also for the rock and roll marathon that was held in Los Angeles in favor of the ASPCA. Not only did I volunteer outside the ca mpus, but also in many internal activities, like volunteering for the international student registration and orientation for sixteen hours. When I was in my high school in Singapore, I received six commendation certificates for effort and achievement indoors two years. In my high school in Indonesia, I helped my community by working fifty hours in an orphanage, and donated around $500 by selling food and goodies. I also gave my services in a mosque and temple. I attended a workshop in Indonesia, regarding the understanding of AIDS. I also finish a mentally and physically challenging outward bound course, held in Singapore in 2009 for four days, aimed at developing strong character values, metallic element resilience, teamwork and leadership. At present, I am working in the consulting LLC, where I am involved in both the internal and external management of the company. I am also an active member of the AGS honor society. I am proud to have contributed to the society in social com munication and community service. My Personal Statement 2 Now, I shall discuss some of my personal qualities that make me proud of who I am, and which will surely help me in my professional life as well. My best talents include good organization, discipline, carefulness,

No comments:

Post a Comment